यसरि बिग्रिदै छन अहिलेका युवा पिढी : बिलासिताको दलदलमा यसरी फस्दैछ युवा पिढी । कसरी हेर्नुस भिडियोमा

Loading...

यसरि बिग्रिदै छन अहिलेका युवा पिढी : बिलासिताको दलदलमा यसरी फस्दैछ युवा पिढी । कसरी हेर्नुस भिडियोमा My boyfriend has way too many girl friends—some are way too pretty. The only thing that holds me back from being catty is knowing that he chose me to be his girlfriend, and I trust him. Jealousy only shows insecurity.Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Whatsapp are just some of the platforms I use to stalk my boyfriend. Thanks internet! It’s irritating to see the occasional slutty girl who pops up in his mentions or DMs, but as long as he doesn’t entertain it, it’s fine by me. Trusting your partner on social media is hard because there is so much temptation. However, I find peace in knowing that I don’t have to worry because my guy is mature enough to know the difference between right and wrong.
Share on Google Plus

About Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment